Operations & Support Assistant
So, you woke up one morning and realized that you want more from life than a job with regular routines in a company that is overflowing with bureaucracy. You realized that you want to have a job that offers a range of tasks and develops your skills within several different areas in the workplace.
If this is the case, we might have something interesting to offer!
We are looking for an Operations & Support Assistant to join us at Trifecta Retail Ventures, the parent company of DealDash.
Trifecta is a rapid growth company with a current combined annual revenue run rate of $70 million plus.
As a company that invests in entrepreneurial teams and helps them build and develop innovative online retail operations, we are not focused on promoting ourselves. This is why you probably have not heard of us, but maybe you have heard of our wholly owned ventures in the US, such as DealDash and Total Trivia. As the parent company, we provide financing, talent acquisition, logistics and back-office support to our ventures, that in turn focus on delivering fun and exciting shopping experiences that help their customers save money. These ventures simultaneously enable their brand partners to convert marketing dollars into increased exposure.
As our company is growing rapidly, we need someone to jump in and support a range of teams in several business domains, whilst also ensuring that the office runs smoothly. This will guarantee a variety of tasks that change from day to day, and will offer you the opportunity to work with pragmatic, likeminded and ambitious people whilst getting a unique visibility into various aspects of a quickly moving international company.
Here are just some examples of what you could expect to be working with:
- Create an effective place to work: Run the day-to-day facility management of our office at Kalevankatu, and find innovative ways to improve and streamline our office operations.
- Make sure our Helsinki based and remote employees have all the tools they need to be able to give their best at work.
- Support in onboarding process: including but not limited to working visas, employment contracts, equipment purchase, granting access to systems, logistics and travel arrangements.
- Contribute to a fun working environment by supporting the organization of company events, use your creativity to come up with unorthodox ideas on how to improve the employee experience at the office as well as for our global team.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English (no Finnish required)
- Creative spirit with strong organizational and project management skills
- Energetic personality and "Just get it done" attitude- Ability to work independently
- Enjoy a wide range of responsibilities that will impact the life of everyone in the team
- Learn quickly about all the aspects of a fast-paced global e-commerce business
- Work in a fun, no-nonsense environment with little bureaucracy
If you feel, that this is the type of role that would have you wake up in the morning, and say, I can’t wait to get to work! Then do not hesitate to apply, as we will fill this position as soon as we find the right candidate!