Looking to work in a fast growing and established high-growth tech company? Want to be a part of a team with low hierarchy and open communication? Looking for a professional, dynamic, energetic and youthful team? Looking for that perfect job with solid career growth opportunities?
We are hiring an Accounting Specialist to join the finance team at DealDash.
DealDash was founded in 2009 and provides a unique twist on gamified shopping, the company is one of Finland’s fastest growing e-commerce companies (Kauppalehti Kasvajat award 2013). We operate in the US market for now and have a current annual revenue run rate of $60 million plus.
A small team with a big business! The team is made up of highly-motivated, analytical and entrepreneurial professionals who work collaboratively to provide top-notch recreational shopping experiences for our customers. We challenge each other in an open and candid environment, no matter what our job title is, so that we may all grow and improve together.
We are looking for a smart person to join our team as an Accounting Specialist, this is a hybrid role that will see you participate in diverse project within accounting and controlling, however the main emphasis will be within bookkeeping. As we grow, we must make sure that our financial processes remain solid and this is why we are expanding the team. The finance team works closely together to deal with new intriguing challenges. Join us for an exciting opportunity to experience international business and master financial information!
The job is full-time and based at our office in Helsinki, Finland.
- Producing the financial accounting on a monthly basis:
- Preparing a general ledger
- Producing supporting material, i.e. deferred revenue, prepayments, inventory and trade payables
- Preparing intercompany invoices and reconciliations
- Producing transfer pricing documentation
- Other tasks including, but not limited to:
- Communicating with external partners
- Preparing VAT, sales tax and income tax filing
- Supporting in the production of high quality management reports
- Participating in annual statutory financial statement process in accordance with FAS
- In addition, opportunity to participate in diverse finance projects
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical and data driven mindset
- An understanding of financial accounting together with Finnish accounting standards (FAS)
- Problem-solving skills to deal with challenges you have never experienced before
- Project management and teamwork skills
- Solid command of English, which is the working language
- Attention to detail and ability to investigate financial discrepancies
- Basic SQL skills are a plus but not a requirement
- Work with talented co-workers
- Develop as a professional together with our growing business
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career progression within the company