Customer Support Specialist (Remote)
DealDash is an Internet retailer & brand promotion platform.
Our mission is to offer the most exciting way to discover and win brand named merchandise while offering brands a powerful way to build brand awareness & increase sales without jeopardizing their pricing power.
Our fun & exciting shopping platform, described as the fair & honest alternative to traditional penny auctions, is used by more than 5,000,000+ US shoppers. Our unique business model has allowed us to form strong partnerships with the world’s leading brands & retailers like Walmart and Sears, who are today using the DealDash platform to move their inventory.
Founded in 2009, the company is one of Finland’s fastest growing e-commerce companies (Kauppalehti Kasvajat award 2013), having quickly grown from zero to 40M+ EUR revenue, 100% from the US market. In 2013, DealDash was awarded Finland’s Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award and has officially been recognized by both TEM and President Sauli Niinistö for its contributions to the Finnish economy.
The DealDash team is made up of highly-motivated, analytical and entrepreneurial professionals who work collaboratively to provide top-notch recreational shopping experiences for our customers. We challenge each other in an open and candid environment, no matter what our job title is, so that we may all grow and improve together.
Some fun facts about DealDash:
- Our team is spread out over 10 countries
- 16 nationalities
- We offer a $6,000 resignation bonus to anyone who resigns!
(We believe people who work at DealDash should only do so because they love it, not because it's their only option financially)
- Every employee talks to Customers every week, no matter what your function! We love our Customers!
- 92% of our revenue comes from repeat buyers! (And we are growing!)
We believe in:
- Putting the Customer first in everything we do
- Small teams with lots of autonomy
- Making data driven decisions
- Being candid, fair & honest
- Maintaining a flat meritocratic org structure
- Managing through social trust, not control
- Allowing people to work from wherever and whenever (with a few exceptions), results matter, not hours
If you feel our values match yours, then come and join the team!
Without customers, we wouldn’t be in existence and that’s why we are looking for Customer Support Specialists to be at the forefront of our team.
We are a small team with a big business! Our customers come first, and our Customer Service team is at the forefront!
Are you passionate about people? Do you want to join a fast-growing business? Then we are looking for you!
Our Customer Support Specialists are spread across the globe to provide top-notch 24/7 service to our amazing customers! Our highly-skilled CS Specialists have the freedom to serve our customers the best way they know how (who wants to read from a script?). As a member of this team, you would be responsible for answering customer inquiries through email, chat and phone.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Fluent professional English proficiency
- Type a minimum of 50 words per minute. (Test yourself online if unsure!)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Willingness to help our customers and provide them with a personal experience.
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team.
- You hold yourself to high ethical standards
We encourage applicants from the following locations:
- Minnesota (USA)
+ Dynamic working environment w/ young management team!
+ Contribute to a service used by more than 6 million Americans!
+ Options to quickly advance in your career as the company experiences growth!
Live where you've dreamed, work where you're happy. Watch the video below to learn more about how our truly remote team works.