Are you looking for a career-defining opportunity in a high-tech growth company? Are you interested in joining a small team with big responsibility, guaranteed to increase your learning and opportunities?
DealDash is an e-commerce company which was founded in 2009. It started as a penny auction and has grown into a large retailer. Since the beginning, we have experienced rapid growth and are constantly evolving the business and looking into new potential ventures. DealDash is a multinational company with employees in 11 different countries.
We are looking for several Data Analysts to join our office in Helsinki, Finland! You will be a part of our growing analytics team who are tackling new and exciting challenges every week from various domains. Data is a big deal at DealDash and as an analyst you’ll be performing challenging data analysis and modelling to solve marketing or product development related problems, typically using tools such as Excel SQL, Python or any tool of your own choice. Your job could be described as an internal consultant, supporting all functions, including product development, customer acquisition, logistics, finance, customer support and top management. The roles we are currently offering can be either full time, or even part time (for instance if you are just about to finalize your studies and need flexibility). All positions offer diverse tasks and can be evolved based on your interests and experience. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual interested in solving real life business problems with quick-wit and teamwork!
Sound good? If you are interested, please send your CV and application letter ASAP, however no later than by the 11th of December!
To succeed as a Data Analyst you should have:
- Academic background in a relevant area (e.g. Industrial Management, Information Science, Systems and Operations Research etc.)
- Excellent Excel skills for summarizing large data sets
- Basic understanding of scripted code - R, Python, SQL or any other relevant skills you have developed is considered as a plus.
- Solid command of English, which is the working language
- Entrepreneurial mind set and great problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Work with talented co-workers
- The US market as your playground
- Opportunity to develop as a professional, with the support of the company
- Opportunity for rapid career progression within the company – we want you to take ownership and develop our business further and pursue unconventional ideas!