DealDash is an Internet retailer & brand promotion platform.
Our mission is to offer the most exciting way to discover and win brand named merchandise while offering brands a powerful way to build brand awareness & increase sales without jeopardizing their pricing power.
Our fun & exciting shopping platform, described as the fair & honest alternative to traditional penny auctions, is used by more than 12,000,000+ US shoppers. Our unique business model has allowed us to form strong partnerships with the world’s leading brands & retailers like Walmart and Sears, who are today using the DealDash platform to move their inventory.
Founded in 2009, the company is one of Finland’s fastest growing e-commerce companies (Kauppalehti Kasvajat award 2013), having quickly grown from zero to 60M+ EUR revenue, 100% from the US market. In 2013, DealDash was awarded Finland’s Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award and has officially been recognized by both TEM and President Sauli Niinistö for its contributions to the Finnish economy.
The DealDash team is made up of highly-motivated, analytical and entrepreneurial professionals who work collaboratively to provide top-notch recreational shopping experiences for our customers. We challenge each other in an open and candid environment, no matter what our job title is, so that we may all grow and improve together.
Some fun facts about DealDash:
- Our team is spread out over 6 countries
- 14 nationalities
- We offer a $6,000 resignation bonus to anyone who resigns!
(We believe people who work at DealDash should only do so because they love it, not because it's their only option financially)
- Every employee talks to Customers every week, no matter what your function! We love our Customers!
- 92% of our revenue comes from repeat buyers! (And we are growing!)
We believe in:
- Putting the Customer first in everything we do
- Small teams with lots of autonomy
- Making data driven decisions
- Being candid, fair & honest
- Maintaining a flat meritocratic org structure
- Managing through social trust, not control
- Allowing people to work from wherever and whenever (with a few exceptions), results matter, not hours
If you feel our values match yours, then come and join the team!
Many of our positions offer the possibility for remote work. Learn more about our culture and how our product development team works remotely by watching the video.
No open jobs at this moment